有没有在qut读 civil engineering的,现在找工作真的好难

[复制链接]
hohoisme 发表于 2010-3-29 10:03:08 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
是不是申请PR容易 但英语地道不容易
hohoisme 发表于 2010-3-29 10:18:29 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
electrical的有么葡萄。
Issac 发表于 2010-3-29 11:35:13 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
Hi there. i am a structural engineer. Here is my comments
First. you should start applying for job now. deadline is from today till middle of may.
Go to apply for Aurocon, Aecom, John Holland Group. GHD, Sinclair Knight Merz, Brisbane City Council and others, Queensland Rail, Brisbane Port Authority, Worley Parsons to name a view. Peninsula Link, golder
Second not all of them required PR but more than half of them
Thirld if your english is not good enough, I mean understanable, just go back China. Because you will never get a job in engineering profession in Aus, i ve got a friend from HK who gradurated 3 years ago. He never got an engineering job, because his english is terrible. my suggestiong for you is go to study the english correction class. I have seen a course on the chinese newspaper
fourth Dont give up, I didnt have PR but I got hired at the time. If you try hard enough you will get a job. Go to apply minning company, not many Australian are willing to work in the minning sector. Since you dont have many choice, just give it a goal. Your wage start from 75k and after 5 to 7 years you will get paid 350k.
For Female engineer. they are a bit disadvanced, usually they prefer staying in the office, but that is an advantage as well, usually they ve better communication with the others.
last choice for you. write a letter to the defence force, saying that you really want to work in the army, but you ve got no PR. If they are running out of people they might take you and you will get PR in a short time. therey is civil engineering position in the army,
sfku 发表于 2010-4-1 08:18:26 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
我在UQ
一样的,今年连实习工作什么都难找了,几乎所有澳洲公司都统一只收澳洲公民和PR
经济不好。 你可以考虑再读个MASTER什么吧。 如果要拿身分的话。
晚一点毕业可能就好了
babetutu 发表于 2009-8-25 16:50

Hi! I just passes by here and saw this post.
I have a question: Are engineering graduates very easy to gain PR? I heard that engineering graduates will be eligible for state sponsorship and have additional points for PR application, is it true?
Issac 发表于 2010-4-2 13:29:16 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
16# sfku
The anser is
it depends
If you get an engineering job in a remote area you will get the spon straght away
If you get an engineering job and you have been working in the company for about 9 to 10 months you can the apply for it, because they are saying if you ve got a year working exp you can apply for it, but you know it takes time, so you can start applying like after 9 to 10 months

other factors
you can get PR start away, if you ve got an honor
or famaliy spon
or & in an IELTS
FiFi123 发表于 2010-7-30 16:33:28 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
回复 9# 佐川藤井

我觉得你说的很有道理!
゛Shmilyˇ嚸 发表于 2010-11-18 09:08:54 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
咦。有在QUT读土木的女生啊?。。。
゛Shmilyˇ嚸 发表于 2010-11-18 09:09:48 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
回复 2# babetutu

UQ也像QUT毕业需要实习经验的么?