BrisbaneBBS.com悠悠网 | 布里斯班中文网_昆士兰华人论坛_黄金海岸论坛_Goldcoast_租房_工作_交友_同城

标题: 雅思作文G类PART 2 请高手修改~~ [打印本页]

作者: 茶叶    时间: 2008-11-23 15:49
标题: 雅思作文G类PART 2 请高手修改~~
刚写完一篇作文    请高手帮忙看看    请多提意见     谢谢  *dabin8}

TOPIC:   State the harmful effects of fake and inferior productsSuggest ways to fight against fake and inferior products

Recently the harmful effects of fake and inferior products had been brought into focus. Nowhere in history the issue had been more visible. In this essay, I aim to explore this complicated phenomenon from diverse perspectives, identify the relevant contributing factors and bring up some effective measures.

As far as I am concerned, an array of integrated factors contributing to the fake and inferior products. The first role that should be blamed is the price of original products is too high for most people and might out of consumers’ sustainability. Another equally important factor lie in traffic. Generally speaking, original products, such as IPods, are sold in shopping centre, which most likely are located in city centre, and consumers may need to spend a certain time to get there because of the busy and messy traffic. The last but not the least, along with the development of technology, the quality of fake products are relatively high and similar with the original one, but lower price. Thus it is clear that people prefer to purchase fake products than original products.

As a matter of fact, the fake and inferior products gives rise to a host of problems, such as, the decreasing sales volumes of original products lead some famous international corporations bankrupt and cannot provide new products for the market anymore. Confronted with such a thorny issue, people come up with a variety of constructive countermeasures. Personally, the following are worth recommendations. To begin with, manufactures and distributors should offer the products in affordable prices for massive crowd. Moreover, corporations should uninterrupted improve its competitive abilities in innovation and invention, and then gain more consumers and bigger market share. Further more, legal organizations should legislate relative laws to prohibit this crime and protect corporations’ fair profits.

When everyone is fully aware of the severity and take feasible measures, I firmly believe that the fake and inferior products will be cleaned out from a regular and fair market.

[ 本帖最后由 茶叶 于 2008-11-23 17:33 编辑 ]
作者: 茶叶    时间: 2008-11-23 17:30
{cf} {cf} {cf} {cf} {cf}     somebody helps me

[ 本帖最后由 茶叶 于 2008-11-24 21:37 编辑 ]

欢迎光临 BrisbaneBBS.com悠悠网 | 布里斯班中文网_昆士兰华人论坛_黄金海岸论坛_Goldcoast_租房_工作_交友_同城 (http://brisbanebbs.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2