讨论各类【 昆州生活圈 】有关的信息

收藏 添加我帮您拉进群

楼主: JesseYoung
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[寻找美食] 烤鸡卷

[复制链接]
楼主
chowbinbin 发表于 2011-10-17 03:22:09 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
for home style cooking IMPRESSIVE. but if you had been trained in commercial cookery FAIL. i found out 3 mistakes in this dish from a professional point of veiw.
沙发
chowbinbin 发表于 2011-10-17 21:06:55 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
回复 38# JesseYoung

mistake 1: using water to cook the chicken roll first, made it losses the natural flavor of the chicken and bacon.
                      if i were you i whould just put the chicken roll in the oven, no need to cook in water first.

mistake 2: where is your meat juice from the chicken roll? didnt they teach you always keep the juices from the roasts for sauce?

mistake 3: berry compote is sweet, chicken and bacon is salty. people mainly use berry compote for deserts. never seen roast chicken
                     or bacon with berry compote in any restaruant. cause they just dont go well together.

this roast chicken roll will go better with mash potatoes or roast potato wedges. as you should already know.

anyways try preserving the food's own natural flavors as necessary. keep what's for desert for desert.
板凳
chowbinbin 发表于 2011-10-18 11:48:24 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
fine dining? i dont need to go eat at fine dining, i work at 1 of the top resturaunt in brisbane, where politicians go for food. as i said in my 1st post your food is good for eating at home and there is nothing wrong with that.

as a 1st year apprrentice the very 1st thing they teach you is "basic methods of cookery", and without basic knowledge and skills you wont be cooking in comercial kitchens.

anyways maybe this weekend i will post some "fine dining food" that you were talking about
地板
chowbinbin 发表于 2011-10-18 14:27:30 转发到朋友圈 申请置顶 删帖
本帖最后由 chowbinbin 于 2011-10-18 14:28 编辑

but im using english version of windows it doesnt allow me to type chinese. no need to be rude just because im typing english. did you know that the "f word" is 1 of his book to teach people how to cook nice food fast at home? did he teach you to use berry compote to go with this dish? also just wait and see this coming weekend or when ever i post up some meals. to learn whats the differnce between a chef and a cook.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

• 发布生活圈信息
  • 〓 房产买卖平台 〓
    〓 整租租房平台 〓
    〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 BrisbaneBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

分享本页

客服号

公众号